Lance Ehrenberg, Esq.
Location: New York, New York
Attorney Lance Ehrenberg earned his Bachelor’s degrees in Philosophy and Religion from Colgate University in Hamilton, New York, and his law degree from Washington and Lee University School of Law in Lexington, Virginia.
Lance was licensed to practice law in 1976. His areas of practice are Medical & Hospital Malpractice, Dental Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Negligence, Premises Liability, False Arrest and Collections. Active in various professional organizations, Lance is a member of NYS Trial Lawyers Association, NYS Academy of Trial Lawyers, American Association for Justice, NY County Lawyers Association and a memeber of the Legal Referral Service which has approved him for the medical malpractice and dental malpractice panels. Although English is Lance’s primary language, he also speaks Russian and Spanish.
- 99% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York, 1976
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1976
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1976
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, Lexington, Virginia, J.D.
- Colgate University, Hamilton, New York, A.B. in Philosophy and Religion
- Bar Review Essay Instruction, BAR/BRI, 1977 – 1982
Past Employment Positions
- Howard S. Davis, Esq., Trial Associate , 1981 – 1983
- Garbarini Scher & DeCicco, Esq., Associate , 1976 – 1977
- Friedman and Shaftan, PC, Associate, 1977 – 1981